Firewall internet security is almost the most important aspect of your business. The majority of Firewall request is first of all for internet security and control, website blocking, bandwidth control and management.
Next-Generation Security for Enterprises.
First of all with enterprises experiencing newer trends such as virtualization, application explosion, increasing use of Web applications and BYOD, they ought to prepare for emerging security risks in their networks along with increasing concerns on insider threats, vanishing ‘trust boundaries’, compliance management and more. Growing businesses and rapidly expanding network horizons have led to an increased demand for next-generation security, higher performance, easy security management and also quick compliance, in enterprises. Hence Cyberoam firewall next-generation security caters to the security anxiety and demand for advanced network security in enterprises today.
The Cyberoam Solution for Enterprise Security.
Cyberoam firewall is an award-winning global IT security company with a presence in more than 125 countries. With an array of globally acclaimed and certified products, Cyberoam firewall offers reliable solutions for varied needs of enterprises, including network security, centralized security management and also centralized visibility. Most of all trusted by thousands of customers across the globe for its innovative products and also it’s technology. Therefore Cyberoam firewall enjoys a proven track record of serving many well-known names in the enterprise segment across various industries.
Cyberoam’ s Enterprise Portfolio:
CYBEROAM FIREWALL LAYER 8 IDENTITY-BASED SECURITY.
Cyberoam firewall Layer 8 Technology treats User Identity as the 8th layer or the “human layer” in the network protocol stack. This allows enterprises to uniquely identify users, control user activities in the network, also enable policy-setting and reporting by username, even in dynamic IP environments such as DHCP and Wi-Fi. Cyberoam firewall Layer 8 Technology adds speed to security in an enterprise network by offering instant visibility into the source of attacks by identifying victims/attackers by username, furthermore proactive remediation of security incidents. Furthermore with Layer 8 identification and controls, as a result Cyberoam enables enterprises in security management, data protection, forensic analysis and compliance management.
NETWORK SECURITY AND INTERNET SECURITY.
Cyberoam firewall enterprise security integrates multiple security features on a single appliance to offer comprehensive network security. Cyberoam works at the network gateway and protects networks against application threats, vulnerabilities in web applications, BYOD challenges, data leakage over websites and applications, sophisticated blended attacks, malware, spam, spyware and other evolving external threats. With the flexibility of hardware as well as virtual security appliances, Cyberoam firewalls protects both the physical and virtual enterprise networks.
Next-Generation security features on Cyberoam UTM firewall:
- Stateful Inspection Firewall.
- Application Visibility & Control.
- Web Application Firewall.
- Anti-Virus & Anti-Spyware.
- Outbound Spam Protection.
- Web Filtering.
- Bandwidth Management.
- 3G / 4G / WiMAX Connectivity *
- IM Archiving & Controls.
- Multiple Link Management.
- On-Appliance Reporting.
- IPv6 Ready.
- Wi-Fi Appliances *
- Flexi Ports*
- Internet Security
* Features not available on virtual UTM firewall appliances.
- Sales, channel and customer presence across 125+ countries.
- Industry leading R&D with 450+ employees globally.
- Patent-pending Identity-based Management.
- Recognized as a ‘Network UTM Innovator – Security Innovator’ by SC Magazine.
- World’s 1st network security and UTM vendor with ISO 20000:2011 certified Customer Support Services.
Cyberoam NG series – Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW).
Cyberoam firewall offers future-ready internet security to enterprises with its NG Series NGFW appliances, consisting of next-generation internet security features. Consequently to help them secure their networks against threats emerging from newer trends such as device & application explosion, increasing use of web applications and more.
Gigabit Firewall Throughputs, also for Branch Offices.
With the entry-level NG series appliance starting with gigabit firewall throughputs, enterprises get assured high performance internet security, even for their branch offices.
Security Appliances with Flexible Connectivity options.
Cyberoam firewall fleXi Port NGFW appliances, available as part of its NG Series range. In addition Cyberoam offer enterprises the network flexibility and configuration freedom with I/O slots. That as a result allow choice of Copper GbE and Fiber 1GbE/10GbE network connectivity.
Intelligent Firmware – CyberoamOS.
Integrated seamlessly with the hardware for network and crypto acceleration, CyberoamOS extracts the highest level of performance from a multi-core platform and offers minimum latency. It comes with Next-Generation security features to protect against newly evolving threats.
Extensible Security Architecture (ESA).
Cyberoam firewall Extensible Security Architecture helps enterprises tackle unknown threats of the future by offering the agility to prolong the life and performance of its NGFW appliances to support newer enterprise security features and enhancements.
Application Visibility & Control
- First of all Industry-leading coverage for 2000+ key applications in enterprises.
- Prioritizes applications based on combination of User, Time, Applications and Bandwidth.
- Granular application controls with classification based on risk level, characteristics, technology.
- Also Pro-active protection model eliminates the need for manual intervention by administrator to update policy for new applications.
Layer 8 Technology for Identity-based Security.
- in addition patent-pending Layer 8 technology penetrates through all security modules of Cyberoam UTM firewall, so offering Identity-based controls over user authentication, service authorization and reporting (AAA).
Advanced Threat Protection.
- Cyberoam as a result offers protection against newly evolving threats with Intrusion Prevention System, Gateway Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware, Gateway Anti-Spam, and Web & Content Filtering features, consequently offering security at par with best-of-breed solutions.
Web Application Firewall (WAF).
- Feature available as a subscription module on Cyberoam UTM firewall.
- Protects websites and web-based applications against OWASP Top 10 web application attacks like SQL injection, cross-site scripting (XSS), URL parameter tampering, and more.
- Follows a positive security model through Intuitive Website Flow Detector. In conclusion automatically identifies and blocks all application layer attacks without relying on signature tables or pattern-matching techniques.
- Ensures secure remote access with IPSec VPN, LT2P, PPTP and SSL VPN over its UTM firewall appliances.
- Threat-free Tunneling technology scans traffic for malware and also intrusion attempts.
- Offers Mobile VPN clients for Android and iOS devices therefore simplifying communications.
Outbound Spam Protection.
- Feature available as a subscription module on Cyberoam UTM firewall.
- Protects from recurring incidents of outbound spam in enterprise networks, as a result significantly reducing bandwidth consumption and optimizing network performance.
- Recurrent Pattern Detection (RPD) technology offers real-time classification, consequently providing for fast detection and blocking of outbound spam.
Designed to address the enterprise security needs for virtualized environments like virtual data centres, ‘Security in a box’ and ‘Office in a box’. Cyberoam firewall virtual security solutions therefore offer:
- Security for virtualized networks by scanning traffic within virtual networks; protecting hypervisor management console, hypervisor and Guest OS; and securing zero trust networks with virtual NGFW appliances.
- Comprehensive network security with multiple security features on a single virtual NGFW appliance.
- Most of all ease of deployment and upgrade.
- One-click compliance reports and logging/reporting that helps in compliance management.
- Centralized Security Management of branch offices using physical/virtual UTM firewall appliances over a single interface of Cyberoam Central Console (CCC). Also available in both virtual and hardware forms.
- Centralized Visibility into network and user activities with logging and reporting offered by Cyberoam iView software.
Cyberoam firewall virtual security appliances support multiple virtualization platforms such as VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM and Citrix XenServer.
Centralized Internet Security Management across Branch Offices – CCC.
Enterprises can centrally manage security across dispersed branch offices using Cyberoam UTM firewall with Cyberoam Central Console (CCC), available as hardware and virtual appliances.
- Centrally push policies, security subscriptions and firmware/signature upgrades with change management for uniform policies and protection against zero hour threats.
- Meaningful grouping of security appliances based on clients, geography, security appliance model and more.
- Create policy templates based on best practices for re-use while setting up security policies for either new branch offices or customers.
- Delegation of administrative rights based on user roles, in addition enabling security against misuse of administrative privileges.
- Timely notifications for alerts like reminders for security subscription expiry, threats count crossing a threshold, appliance connection status, VPN connection status change and more.
- Enables leveraging existing Professional Services Automation (PSA) Tools such as IT infrastructure monitoring and ticketing systems.
- Finally also integration with standalone Cyberoam iView allows auto-provisioning of managed appliances and automatically syncs CCC administrators in Cyberoam iView.
Centralized Visibility across Networks – iView.
Enterprises can get complete centralized real-time visibility into network and user activities with logs and reports offered by Cyberoam iView.
- 1200+ reports help with log and security management, compliance management, and furthermore forensic analysis.
- Logs, reports and alerts across multiple devices, protocols and locations provide user and network activity information to identify security breaches, enabling quick action and minimizing network downtime.
- One-click compliance reports on HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, SOX and drill-down reports /alerts for security breach, data leakage helps to meet compliance needs.
- In addition helps with forensic analysis by reconstructing the sequence of events of security breach with logs and reports. As a result reducing cost of investigation and minimizing network downtime.
- Compatibility with a wide range of devices including Proxy Firewalls, Custom Applications and also any Syslog-compatible devices. Therefore enables organizations to store logs and also reports of multiple device.
Finally Cyberoam firewall Threat Research Labs consists of a dedicated team of researchers that ensure detection and identification of security threats at early stages of propagation, also protect Cyberoam customers against numerous zero day vulnerabilities and malware attacks. CTRL ensures appropriate security protection by continuously releasing suitable signatures, research reports and especially relevant timely security upgrade.